TIMOCCO DEVELOPMENTAL GAME
“Growing with Tomocco” is a motion-based computer game that encourages children’s physical and cognitive activity in a secure and fun environment. Ideal for children who suffer from developmental delays such as cerebral palsy (CP), Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Development Coordination Disorder (DCD) and other motor and cognitive limitations stemming from injury or syndromes. Designed by top clinicians and therapists in the field of child development.
• 3 coloured bean bag gloves
• Installation disc/web link
• User manual Game is operated using a standard PC and webcam.
• 5 Motion based games, including +20 sub games
• Increases range of motion
• Confidence and motivation to use non dominant hand
• Focuses attention
• Restrains impulses
• Bodily awareness
• Improvement of motor skills, bilateral coordination, reaction times, muscle ton & posture
• Improvement of cognitive skills (numbers, quantities, categorization, visual perception)
Home (1 user)
Make a child’s occupational therapy a part of their everyday lives by purchasing this version to develop child’s skills in the comfort of their own home. Allows parents to take an active role in their child’s development. This version does NOT save data.
To play, the child simply slips on a pair of coloured sphere gloves and the accurate location of their hands is established by tracking of the web-cam. In some games, the child’s hands actually control Timocco’s hands, creating a positive and friendly virtual world immersion experience. While in other games the child can help Timocco achieves his tasks by operating tools like brushes or pins. Suitable for Ages 3 – 8years