TIMOCCO DEVELOPMENTAL GAME
“Growing with Tomocco” is a motion-based computer game that encourages children’s physical and cognitive activity in a secure and fun environment. Ideal for children who suffer from developmental delays such as cerebral palsy (CP), Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Development Coordination Disorder (DCD) and other motor and cognitive limitations stemming from injury or syndromes. Designed by top clinicians and therapists in the field of child development.
• 3 coloured bean bag gloves
• Installation disc/web link
• User manual Game is operated using a standard PC and webcam.
• 5 Motion based games, including +20 sub games
• Increases range of motion
• Confidence and motivation to use non dominant hand
• Focuses attention
• Restrains impulses
• Bodily awareness
• Improvement of motor skills, bilateral coordination, reaction times, muscle ton & posture
• Improvement of cognitive skills (numbers, quantities, categorization, visual perception)
Professional (2 therapist, up to 30 child clients)
Program allows the therapist to adjust the settings of games to the needs of the child. Game settings and results are saved in an online database making them conveniently accessible allowing the therapists to monitor their client’s progress at all times. Therapist can provide continual feedback to the child and the parents, even when they are not in the clinic setting. Therapist can track the progress of 10 users at a time.